Background 575

Monday, August 13, 2012

WICKED!!!!!

Last year we heard that Wicked (the musical) was coming to Salt Lake and we decided we HAD to go!  We bought the tickets 5 months ago and have been trying to wait patiently.  I've been playing the soundtrack basically every day for the past couple weeks.  The kids love the music too.  They all sing along with the songs and beg me to play their favorite 'Popular' song over and over.  We finally got to go last Friday!  IT WAS AMAZING!!!  Seriously!  I was so sad when it was over and ready to go again the next night.  Of course, we got a pic by the poster so we would have something to remember the night with.


We ate at The Cheesecake Factory before watching the show.  HOLY YUM!!!  Holy expensive too!  Both of us really like the sandwiches we ate, and were slightly disappointed with the Cheesecake.  Mine had a chocolate crust that wasn't advertised as having chocolate (which I hate- unless it's white chocolate) and not enough raspberry.  Johnathan ordered the snickers cheesecake and said it didn't really taste like snickers.  I'm glad we went, but I don't know when we'll go back because it was a lot of money. 

What a fun night!  Thanks for going with me honey!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Scott and I to go! You increased our excitement!

    ReplyDelete