Background 575

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First day of school!

Today was the kid's first day of school.  Jayden is in 4th grade and Ashlyn is in 2nd.  They were very excited and also nervous this morning.  I am excited for their new teachers this year. 



Jayden has a hard time with me taking his picture outside his classroom.  He tried to have me just take his picture at home so everyone wouldn't see him.  It's funny to me to notice little ways the kids take after me.  I really wish that they didn't take after me in this case.

Jayden's teacher does a lot with technology.  He will be doing a lot on the computers, like learning Powerpoint, and his class even has some iPad's they get to use sometimes.  Jayden is very excited about his class!

We've really enjoyed having the kids at this school and are very glad we found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment