Background 575

Monday, March 24, 2014

Jayden's first fire

Jayden is trying to finish up some Webelos Scout requirements before his birthday.  One of the things he needed to do was to start a fire and cook a meal over it.  So, we decided make it a family affair!  The day we went ended up really windy, so we brought our tent trailer along so I could hang out in it with Brynn.  We went to Payson, at the mouth of the canyon, set up the trailer, and then John & Jayden started a fire.  They roasted hot dogs over it and we had lunch.  Then the boys shot BB guns, we cleaned up and headed home.  It made me excited to use our trailer this summer!  I can't wait for warmer weather!

Here are some pics of our trailer and the boys making lunch:

 




 I love this big couch!  This was my main requirement in
a trailer and I LOVE it!  Plenty of room to sit
 Our little sleeping beauty!

 Jayden's first fire!

 Gathering wood


No comments:

Post a Comment