Background 575

Monday, March 24, 2014

7 months old!!!



Brynn just turned 7 months old!  In some ways I can hardly believe it's been seven months, and in other ways it has gone by somewhat slowly.  I am really struggling to keep up with 4 kids.  I think 3 was my limit...  So, this blog has been seriously neglected...  But, better late than never! 

So, about Brynn.  She is super chubby!  She is super cute!  The kids are really in love with her and are always commenting on little cute things she does.  About a month ago, she learned to sit up by herself!  It is nice because she really hates laying down.  But, now that she can sit up, she wants to stand...  She just got 2 more teeth, so now she has 4 chompers.  Those last two were seriously a NIGHTMARE!  I am dreading her getting any other teeth.  She still hates baby food.  She has finally learned how to swallow, but her latest trick to get me to stop feeding her is to clench her jaw shut.  When I manage to get the food past her gums, she will also swat at the spoon so baby food flips everywhere.  I am now thinking that maybe we'll try again when she starts Kindergarten!

We have decided that Brynn is the most stubborn 7 month old ever.  She will ONLY eat when it's on HER time.  Even if it's been 3 hours (which is normally when I feed her), if she isn't really hungry, a.k.a. screaming, she WILL NOT eat.  She rarely will eat for my cousin Kim who babysits for us.  She will go 5 hours at her house and refuse to eat.  I have no idea why she is so chunky!  I blame the stubbornness on Johnathan  :)

Some things that Brynn loves: her sister, usually her brothers (but mostly her sister... don't tell the boys though), her bed, sitting up, her toys (only for about 15 minutes), splashing in the tub, having mom and dad carry her around everywhere.

Things that Brynn hates:  getting teeth, church, being set down, eating baby food, the pencil sharpener sound, church, getting dressed, laying down, did I mention church?


1 comment:

  1. I think 3 kids was my limit too.... it's still a struggle for me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete