Background 575

Monday, January 6, 2014

Halloween

 At our kids' school, the kids dress up for a History Fair instead of the traditional Halloween costumes.  Each grade dresses up according to what they have/will learn about during the school year.  Jayden's grade was the civil war theme, Ashlyn's grade was vikings theme, and Jacob's was the New World.  I actually really like that they do it.  I am not a huge fan of Halloween, especially all the blood and gore costumes, so this actually makes it fun for me.  Usually the kids choose to do the same costume for school and trick-or-treating.  Maybe with a little push from me so I don't have to make/buy two costumes for each kid.

 Jayden is an indian (obviously), Jacob is a knight, and Ashlyn is a viking
 And here's our cute little ladybug :)
 After school, Ashlyn decided to change costumes and go trick-or-treating as Belle.
I was disappointed because I thought her viking costume I made turned out super cute


Johnathan had to work on Halloween, of course, so we went to visit him that night so he could see the kids in their costumes.  I think his costume suits him well too.

 Look at those super cute dimples!

No comments:

Post a Comment