Background 575

Monday, January 6, 2014

Ashlyn is 9

In September, Ashlyn turned 9.  Brynn was only 1 month old then, so we didn't do a whole lot.  She got a cake that she wanted to decorate all by herself. 

I went to grab the candles and realized I didn't have a full package.  Ashlyn wanted to put all the candles we did have on the cake.  So, if you add the 5, the 1, and all the single candles together, it adds up to 9...  Lame-O.  I know...

We also gave her a birthday present that didn't end up working out.  It was horse riding lessons but the girl that does them only does them in the summer.  So, then we got her a new present.


An alarm clock (that she asked for), hair things, and gum.  The 2 packs lasted about a week.  Maybe :)

I feel really bad that her birthday didn't turn out the best, but I feel like I had a good excuse.  Anyways, we are so happy to have Ashlyn in our family.  She adds a lot of spunk to our house.  We love you lots Ash!


No comments:

Post a Comment