Background 575

Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Birthday to me

I celebrated my birthday a couple months ago.  July 14 to be exact.  For my birthday, I told Johnathan what I wanted.  I wanted to go on a date with him (we went out to eat with my 2 sisters at Los Hermanos and then watched a movie), I wanted to go out to lunch with one of my best friends and enjoy the 'pick me up' she always gives me, I wanted to go do some genealogy for a couple hours, and I wanted a picture with my kids.  Oh, and I wanted to try a new cake recipe I found online.

 YUMM-O!!  John made this cake, mostly by himself too  :)

 To fully appreciate it, you have to see all the layers!


These guys make being another year older a lot more fun!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!... a couple months ago. Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete