Background 575

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Day!!

 Something happened yesterday that I've been waiting for 10 years to happen.  This arrived at my house with MY name on it!


This is what I've been using...  Good-bye old (ugly) mixer!
 
HELLO beautiful new mixer!  I'm in LOVE!

I keep looking at it sitting on my counter.  It looks so good there.  It arrived super quick and I haven't decided what to make first.  I'm trying to be good about what I eat, so that narrows the field...  Maybe some brownies for Johnathan (because I don't like chocolate) and they wont tempt me!  I might have to go drop them off at the fire station because Johnathan works today.  What a good excuse to use my mixer and go see my hubby!

Those who really know me, know I LOVE getting good deals.  I also love to tell about the good deals I get, so I will share the AMAZING deal I got on this mixer, which only makes this mixer even more fabulous!  It was on sale on Amazon for roughly half off.  Then I can turn in 2 rebates and get an additional $64 back.  So in the end this mixer cost $196!!!!  It's normally $500, which makes it 60%!!!  SWEET DEAL!!  It was just way too good of a deal to pass up.  Oh Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment