Background 575

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Coolest Job EVER!

After dinner tonight we went to visit Johnathan at the station to bring him and the crew some brownies.  Can I just say I LOVE HIS JOB!! All the hard work it took to get to this point was worth it!  I love that we can stop in and go for a ride in the firetruck!  The kids love it every time.  This time Jacob was VERY vocal about how much he "LOVES THE FIRE STATION".  He was super sad when it was time to leave. 

I especially love his work hours!  He works for 48 hours and then is off for 4 days!  I am finally getting (mentally) used to him being gone for 2 days.  It can be hard going for 2 straight days with only little people to talk to, but the 4 days home sure makes it worth it.  I love to see him at work.  He ALWAYS has a big grin and is in such a good mood (actually, he is just always in a good mood) when he's at work.  I know he loves what he does and that is a good thing too!

I wish I would have thought to bring my camera, but I didn't, so no pics of the kids going for a ride in the big red truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment