Background 575

Friday, April 11, 2014

Random phone pictures

I recently went through Johnathan's phone and found some fun pictures on there that I want to keep, so this is a great place to share them!

For a scout requirement for Jayden to get his Webelo's, he had to go on a hike.  John and the kids decided to hike the Y.  I decided to stay home with Brynn.  I would have just slowed them down :)







 After we found out we got the house, we 
went out to celebrate at the pizza factory!


 This was our first year celebrating Pi day. I made mini banana 
cream pies.  Aren't they so cute?
 A while back, the kids had a dress up as a book
character day at school.  Look what we threw
together!  I thought Jayden and Ashlyn looked so good!
Oh, and Jacob is a pirate from Treasure Island :)
The kids tried the glasses on Brynn
 John got to participate in a photo shoot with Cosmo, the BYU mascot.

He has such a rough job, doesn't he?

John took the kids ice fishing a while ago, and caught
a HUGE trout! He said it was 4.5
lbs and was the biggest fish he's ever caught!
Jayden's was a good size too.
 Look at that thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment