Background 575

Saturday, December 22, 2012

11 Wonderful Years!

Yesterday was our 11th Wedding Anniversary!  In some ways it seems weird to say we've been married that long because 11 years sounds like a long time and we're not that old, but in other ways it's gone by really fast.  One thing is for sure though.  It's been a wonderful 11 years together!  I think of all  that has happened and it makes me so happy!  Johnathan makes me happy :)   He is truly my best friend and the best husband I could ask for!

For our anniversary this year, we went up to Salt Lake to celebrate.  I bought a Temple Square Hospitality kit thing and we stayed at The Anniversary Inn & ate at The Roof Restaurant.  It was a fun-filled 24 hours!

 Our view from the Joseph Smith Memorial Building
(waiting for our Reservation at The Roof restaurant)

Dinner with a view

We LOVED dinner at The Roof!  Everything was super yummy!  I am not a huge meat person, but everything I tried I really liked.  It is a really expensive place to eat, but because we bought the 'Temple Square Hospitality' pack, we got a discount on the dinner and at Anniversary Inn.

At the Anniversary Inn, we chose the Mountain Hideaway room.  It was a fun theme.  My only complaint was the bed was not the most comfortable, but what else is new for a bed that's not yours.


 The bathroom was an outhouse design
 My favorite part was the tub in a cave!  I really need to get me one of these!

We also stopped by City Creek to see what all the fuss is about.  Neither Johnathan or I are "Mall People".  We very rarely walk through them & I don't think our kids even know what a Mall is.  This one was cool.  We loved the fountain show & the creek.  Johnathan loved the Apple Store & we both loved the Disney store.  We didn't spend any money either!

 

Thanks for 11 Wonderful and eventful years and many more to come!

1 comment: