Background 575

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Our annual Halloween Party!!!

Every year, my cousin Kim & I put on a Halloween Party for our kids.  This year was the 6th year of doing it.  It's my favorite thing about Halloween.  Possibly the only good thing about Halloween for me.  I'm a Halloween scrooge, but this is seriously fun.  The kids look forward to it every year! 

We had 6 activities (1 per child).  They were inside the balloons.  There were also Halloween jokes inside some balloons too.


 Ghost catcher Game


 Witch Pitch
 This is our annual tradition.  We always
build a veggie something.  This year
it was a skeleton


 Build-a-skeleton race


 Pumpkin bowling



 Halloween twister

 Our Halloween feast!  Complete with witches brew,
monster eyeballs, franky pudding, jack-o-lantern quesadillas, 
and mummy-dogs. The first 2 years we did this, our kids 
would NOT eat anything.  We've come a long way!


Happy Halloween!

1 comment: