Background 575

Monday, July 11, 2011

My Shopping Trip

I did a big coupon shopping trip this morning. I love being able to save so much money, get a nice stock of things we use all the time, and to be able to buy fun things I would not normally spend money on because they are really cheap! I went to Smiths & Maceys this morning. This is what I bought:
Pillsbury Biscuits $.79 each


Crush Cups Yogurt $.88 each


Angel Soft Toilet Paper $4.79 (Reg. $7.78)
& Sparkle Paper Towels $5.89 (Reg. $7.89)


Suave kids shampoo, detangler spray,
and hair spray $1.37 each (Not the BEST deal,
but I haven't seen it on sale for a while &
we were all out of all our stock)


Dove deodorant $.94


Arrowhead water $2.33 each (Reg. $4.99)


Hefty zip storage bags $.69 each!


Cereal $.67 a box! -Don't judge my sugar cereal :D

I got a lot more of each item, but I forgot to take a picture before putting everything away, so that's why there's a bunch of pictures. My total before coupons & my fresh values card (which takes it to the sale price & takes off additional deals) was over $300. I paid $114!!! Total value of all the actual coupons I handed over was $28. Who says those $.50 coupons don't add up!

No comments:

Post a Comment