Background 575

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

9 years old!

It's official!  We have a 9 year old in the house!!!  CRAZY!  Time sure flies by.  It seems strange to think about what life was like before Jayden joined our family.  When we found out we were pregnant with him, we just knew we were having a girl (and we were in denial he was a boy until he was born).  We sure are thankful Jayden came first!  Jayden has always tried hard to be good.  He is our child who wants to follow the rules and the one we know we can trust to tell us the truth.  He's always been really sensitive too (I've always said I'd rather have a sensitive child than a bully).  When he was younger and I would get after him for something he would cry easily.  Jayden is such a smart kid.  He has such a good memory that I tend to rely on him to remember things for me.  He is really good at math and LOVES reading.  Seriously, I bet he's read more books than I did before I was 18!  He also loves to do things with his family like go camping, fishing, riding bikes, and playing games.  Here's some of my favorite pics of Jayden:






 Jayden's first day of Primary! 

 First day of school!  I remember when I thought he was so big then!


Johnathan had to work today, so we went to the fire station and celebrated there.  I made (with Jayden's help) some gumball cupcakes and Jayden's favorite chicken enchiladas for dinner.  My sisters came to the fire station with us and we took a bunch of fun pics there.


 I'm RICH!





We love you Jayden and are so glad to have you in our family!

2 comments: