Background 575

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashlyn!!!

Yesterday, the blog wouldn't let me put pictures on, so this is posted a day late...


7 years ago, Ashlyn Marie joined our little family. We were so excited to have a girl! So much has happened since then, and we are so happy to have this sweet & spunky girl in our family!

The things I remember most about when Ashlyn was little was her blue eyes (that everyone commented on), her bald head until she was about 2, her love for babies since she was very little, her ability to make people smile, her fiesty personality at age 2 (and 3 and 4 and 5), and her special bond with her dad.

Ashlyn has become such a sweet girl! She loves animals, especially babies, and whenever she sees a baby animal she says "Awww". She has lots of pet stuffed animals that she loves to play with. She also loves school and playing with her friends at recess. One thing I have been surprised about is that she does not like being the center of attention. (I wonder where she got that from...) When she was little, she loved it and was not afraid of anyone. It has been so fun to see Ashlyn growing up and learning new things. I can't believe it's been 7 years!!!

It was so fun to look back through pictures of Ashlyn and have so many memories come back to me. I know that I'm very biased, but do they get much cuter? I think we are in trouble, because I already think she is gorgeous, and she's only 7!

Here are my favorite pictures over the past few years.





This is the first picture we took of Ashlyn after
finally buying a digital camera
(Now we need to scan all the other pictures)


Wearing dad's cowboy hat



This one shows her personality as a toddler!

This picture shows off her little piggy-tails on top.
She FINALLY got hair around age 2 &
I was super excited to do it!



FINALLY a big sister!

Seriously, do they get much cuter?!

Playing dress-up with best friend/cousin McKayla


All dressed up for the Daddy Daughter Ball

Starting 1st grade

Decorating her birthday cake



Happy Birthday Ashlyn! We love you!

3 comments: